JMH Foundation Scholarships
For Continuing Education of JMH Employees
To financially assist Johnson Memorial Hospital employees furthering their education at any recognized and accredited college or university.
The Johnson Memorial Hospital Foundation will select winners based on the following:
1. Applicant has submitted a completed application.
2. Applicant qualifies to apply based on individual scholarship criteria.
3. Applicants will be scored using criteria outlined in the procedures below and awarded based on the highest score.
The following procedure will be used to rank applicants for the Johnson Memorial Hospital Foundation Scholarship:
1. Applicants will be scored and ranked on financial need.
2. Applicants will be scored to the extent to which other reimbursement options are available.
3. Applications will be scored and ranked based on perceived benefit to the department.
The completed application must be sent to the Johnson Memorial Hospital Foundation by April 2, 2013. Applications that do not conform to the requirements will not be considered.