JMH Guild Scholarship
For Students Pursuing A Health Related Degree
To financially assist two high school seniors or high school graduates within the last two years, who plan to continue their education in a health-related field at any recognized and accredited college or university in Indiana.
The Johnson Memorial Hospital Foundation will select winners based on the following:
1. Applicant has submitted a completed application.
2. Applicant qualifies to apply based on individual scholarship criteria.
3. Applicants will be scored using criteria outlined in the procedures below and awarded based on the highest score.
The following procedure will be used to rank applicants for the Johnson Memorial Hospital Guild Scholarships according to volunteer work, financial need, scholarship and overall achievement:
1. Applicants' volunteer work will be weighted time five (5) for the Guild High School Scholarship and times three (3) for the Guild Continuing Education Scholarship. Additional points awarded to JMH Volunteers.
2. Applicants' financial need will be determined by dividing total income by number persons living in household. Number will be ranked against other applicants and weighted times three (3).
3. Applicants' cumulative GPA and Class Rank for Guild High School Scholarship and cumulative GPA for Guild Continuing Education Scholarship will be ranked and weighted times two (2).
4. Top three applications in terms of overall score will be given to a JMH Ambassador Representative, Guild Representative and a JMH Foundation Board Member representative to rank in terms of overall achievement. Points will be added for a combined total score.
5. The top two applicants will receive an award.
The completed application must be sent to the Johnson Memorial Hospital Foundation by April 2, 2013. Applications that do not conform to the requirements will not be considered.