Katie Robards Memorial Scholarships
For Residents Pursuing Health-Related Careers
To financially assist Johnson County residents pursuing careers in a health-related field at any recognized and accredited college or university in Indiana. This memorial scholarship is given on behalf of Katie Robards, a caring nurse for more than 40 years at Johnson Memorial Hospital.
The Johnson Memorial Hospital Foundation will select winners based on the following:
1. Applicant has submitted a completed application.
2. Applicant qualifies to apply based on individual scholarship criteria.
3. Applicants will be scored using criteria outlined in the procedures below and awarded based on the highest score.
The following procedure will be used to rank applicants for the Katie Robards Memorial Scholarship:
1. Applicants will be scored and ranked on financial need.
2. Applicans will be scored to the extent to which other reimbursement options are available and any previously awarded scholarships.
3. Applicants' personal situations also will be taken into account.
The completed application must be sent to the Johnson Memorial Hospital Foundation by April 2, 2013. Applications that do not conform to the requirements will not be considered.