JMH Guild Scholarships
For Students Pursuing A Health Related Degree
To financially assist eligible applicants in continuing their education in a health-related field at any recognized and accredited college or university in Indiana.
The Johnson Memorial Hospital Guild will select winners based on the following:
1. Applicant has submitted a complete application.
2. Applicant qualifies to apply based on individual scholarship criteria.
3. Applicants will be scored using criteria outlined in the procedures below and awarded based on the highest score.
The following procedure will be used to rank applicants for the Johnson Memorial Hospital Guild Scholarships according to volunteer work, financial need, scholarship and overall achievement:
- Applicants' volunteer work will be weighted time five (5) for the Guild High School Scholarship and times three (3) for the Guild Continuing Education Scholarship.
Additional points awarded to JMH Volunteers.
- Applicants' financial need will be determined by dividing total income by number persons living in household. Number will be ranked against other applicants and
weighted times three (3).
- Applicants' cumulative GPA and Class Rank for Guild High School Scholarship and cumulative GPA for Guild Continuing Education Scholarship will be ranked and
weighted times two (2).
- Top applications in terms of overall score will be reviewed by a JMH Ambassador Representative, Guild Representative and a JMH Foundation Board Member representative to rank in terms of overall achievement. Points will be added for a combined total score.
- Top applicants will receive a one-time scholarship.
The completed application must be sent to the Johnson Memorial Hospital Foundation by April 2, 2016. Applications that do not conform to the requirements will not be considered.