St. Thomas Clinic
Serving Johnson County's Uninsured with Compassion, Respect
The Johnson Memorial Hospital Foundation provides financial support for the St.Thomas Clinic in Franklin, Indiana, which serves those in our community who cannot afford medical care or prescription medicines.
Hundreds of patients find a medical home annually at the St. Thomas Clinic. Johnson Memorial Health physicians donate time and expertise. St. Thomas Clinic work with the community to coordinate dental care, affordable prescription medicine, and assist enrollment into HIP 2.0 and Marketplace insurances.
Services provided by St. Thomas Clinic in 2016:
- 294 Patients Served
- 683 Patient Visits
- $76,200 value of in-kind medical care
- 25 Dental Patients Served
- $1,346 donated in-kind dental expenses
- $95,224.47 value of pharmaceuticals through Prescription Program
- Ongoing volunteer recruitment
- Intermittent internships with Franklin College students
- AED and EKG machines/training added to site
- HIP 2.0 and Marketplace Insurance Enrollment