Pins & Needles Bowling Fundraiser
The 2nd Annual Professional Nurse Practice Council (PNPC) Lifelong Learning Scholarship Pins and Needles Bowling Fundraiser will be held Wednesday, July 24th, 2019.
Location: Hi-way Lanes Bowling Alley (400 N Morton Street, Franklin IN)
Time: 6:00—8:00 pm
Form your team of up to FIVE now! All Ages welcome. Open to the public.
Proceeds from the PNPC Pins and Needles Bowling Event will help the Lifelong Learning Scholarship to assist with the educational needs of JMH nursing staff. The scholarship is sponsored through the Johnson Memorial Hospital Foundation.
If you are interested in sponsoring please check out the sponsorship form below. Register your team and submit payment here.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2019 SPONSORS
- SILVER LEVEL SPONSORS:
- Dr. Andrews, Dr. Cline, Dr. Norris, Dr. Smith and Allison Dorris
- Huddleston & Huddleston
- Jim & Anita Keller
- Johnson Gray & Johnson
- RTR Polygraph Services
- Signal Health Group
- Southern Indiana ENT
- Umbarger & Sons
- Women's Care Group
- BRONZE LEVEL
- Country Kid Preschool & Childcare
- Estes Full Service Plumbing
- Franklin Surgical Associates
- Harshman Construction LLC
- Michael Boyer, MD; Dana Lindsay, MD; Nicholas Vornehm, MD
- Michelle Amos
- Ray's Trash Service, Inc.
- Stacey Hummel, Kim Gallman, Carrie Umbarger & Donna Scheidler
- Weas Engineering, Inc.